Forum Ace Chad Strona Główna Ace Chad
Chad Ace

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

bucket hat kangol

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Ace Chad Strona Główna -> waxxapolas
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
AmandaStevenson

PostWysłany: Czw Sty 16, 2020 09:30    Temat postu: bucket hat kangol Odpowiedz z cytatem

This was followed by peritonitis with high fever that finally hat jordan fell, then a kind of general paralysis, and so on. This case of flu took a different direction from that of the usual flu. What happened here? You see, when studying this with the ordinary means available to medicine, it is extraordinarily difficult to figure out. The patient, a seventeen-year-old girl, was asked when she recuperated to tell what went through her mind during the time of her illnesses. Quite strangely, the following was determined. Although various remedies must also be administered, in such illnesses it is essential that the body be given adequate rest and quiet. The patient must therefore lie in bed, and care should be taken to keep the room at a constant temperature and with even lighting, because rest is brought about not only by stretching out on a bed.

It really depends upon being able to arouse in the right way with the remedies the patient's own bodily resistance. Of course, if a remedy isn't effective one time, people immediately consider it to be a bad remedy. You must realize, however, that with some people there is nothing to be done. Often, the remedy is used when it is too late to do anything, or hat knitting patterns else the dose would have to be increased so much that it would be enough for a horse; the patient wouldn't be able to tolerate it and would die of the remedy. One must remember that the flu actually has its origin in an ailment of the brain. You will have perceived that a flu patient is always in a kind of doze, because the most important areas of the hat for summer brain under the optic nerve are numbed. Thus he comes to doze.

This is what caused his crossed eyes; his eyes were crossed, and he also stammered. Both afflictions had the same origin. On some occasions he overcame his crossed eyes and stammer quite well, but there are those who have little compassion for such people and complain about their afflictions. Once, for example, a person who was not too tactful said to my friend, "Tell me, Doctor, do you always stammer, or only occasionally?" The man could barely come out with, "N-n-not always, o-o-only w-when I m-meet a p-person, whom I find t-t-t-totally d-disagreeable!" This same man could recite long poems without stammering, and he didn't stammer when he was full of enthusiasm about something. The stammering is not the point, however; I only mention it because it is hat wholesale connected with this man's crossed eyes.

Well, my friend was not to be deterred, and so he underwent the operation. If I had expressed my reservations concerning such an operation, those who imagine themselves to be real medical authorities would have been ready to call me an idiot, since one who asserts something that is not found in their books is called an idiot. As you can imagine, I naturally tried in some way to deter my friend from having this operation, but I could not come right out and say, "If you go through with this operation, you may possibly suffer a brain ailment." He would not have believed me since all the doctors had told him it was a simple operation. Since he knew that I was not really happy about his intention to have the operation, he told me nothing about it.

One day, he visited me with a black patch on his eyes, which he removed and said, "Now look, aren't my eyes straight now?" They were, but I remained apprehensive. Well, two weeks hadn't passed before he fell ill with a brain ailment. Naturally, this brain ailment was not diagnosed as such by the doctor; what do ordinary doctors know of these relationships! How did the brain ailment manifest itself? There was some blood in his feces indicating that it made its appearance in the guise of an intestinal illness. The man became afflicted with an intestinal illness, but it was none other than the brain ailment because, as I have explained, the intestines and the brain are connected. When this happened, I knew it was caused by the operation, and I lost hope for him.

The most famous doctor in town was called. He diagnosed typhoid. What else could he say, when the contents of the intestines showed blood and had the peculiar consistency of pea soup? If he has blood in his bucket hat kangol feces and intestinal contents with the consistency of pea soup, he must have typhoid! It was not typhoid, however; it was the illness  really of the brain  that was the result of the inappropriate operation for his crossed eyes. So here the opposite case occurred. This man died soon afterward. The doctor who had treated him for typhoid fever had admitted him to the hospital. I went there after his death and met his medical attendant. As such people are wont to do, he immediately greeted [img]http://www.kevcoghlan.com/images/back/bucket hat kangol-143zus.jpg[/img] me with, "The Professor wrote `typhoid' on the chart.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Sty 16, 2020 09:30    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Ace Chad Strona Główna -> waxxapolas Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: